Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

T- minus - 2 days

On Sunday I am going to take a pregnancy test if I have not started my P. I am supposed to start on the 13th - Sunday. Last month I was very anxious and nervous and every other day beginning 4 days before my missed P I took a pregnancy test. This month I am very calm and prepared that it will probably take another month. Either way I am praying that God comfort me and prepare me in the ways necessary. My thought is if I do not end up "knocked up" this month it will give me another 3-4 weeks to lose more weight which can only be better for when I do have a bun in the oven. (I have to have a positive out look for both scenarios to stay sane and happy)

This morning I have felt slight cramping, low. I usually have horrible cramps, but it doesn't feel like this at all. Last night I noticed my breasts were very sore to the touch. Again, I don't know if this is because I might be Pregnant or if it is "that time of the month." Another strange thing was I kind of freaked out for no reason last night. C and I were trying to figure out what we wanted for dinner (after we looked for a new car to buy- yea). We stopped by a deli, went in and they were about to close so we left and pulled up to a new place which ended up being a bar so we left. Then I started demanding that C decide where we should eat because I was sick of making decisions. I pulled up to his favorite restaurant, he eats there 3-4 times per week (sick, I know) and there was a wait. I was completely rude and said to C as I walked out "come on lets go." He then told me over and over and over again how rude I was and that I should have handled that better. I was so mad. We pulled up to the grocery store and started to walk in as he continues to tell me how rude I was. I freak out again and go back to the car and say "well then we won't have dinner." He says he will not mention it again. We go inside get chips and salsa and a frozen pizza. I know the healthiest dinner option. He continues to remind me how rude I was. You have to also know that C never does this. He never reprimands me on my actions. We are both usually very even keel. So then I start to feel very guilty and bad for my reaction.
I was very confused why I was getting all worked up over something so silly. Maybe I'm preggers - wouldn't that be wonderful! :)

Long story - well long. We went into the store got our food and ate it well before we would have if we stayed that the restaurant. And we spent about $20 less - which is always good.
Whew.

No comments: