Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boy....or Girl....

We get to find out in a few weeks if we are having a precious son or a sweet daughter. This is something that we are very excited to find out, but it really doesn't matter to us the sex of our child. He or she will be loved just as much either way. I have been asked by a surprisingly amount of people if I could choose the sex of my child what would I choose, and I have always said it doesn't matter to me. The more I think about it even if I could choose - I would want God to choose for me. God has supremely planned out our family for us and I wouldn't want to accept anything else.
Another question I am asked alot is if we have names picked out. We have not decided on any names, and we will probably wait a little while to do that.

I have picked out some bedding that I like.

If we have a girl:If we have a boy:




I can't believe today is the last day of my first trimester.





1 comment:

Kim and Kev said...

The bedding is SO cute! Especially the girl bedding... I would like that for me! :-) I am soooo anxious to find out what you are having.