Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

Feeling Good


After a week of feeling pretty sick, I finally went and bought some "Sea Bands." Within 30 minutes of putting them on the nausea went away. I feel like I can function normally. I can hang out, go out and today I actually did laundry and cleaned (a little). If you know anyone who is pregnant and experiencing "morning sickness" aka "all the time sickness" suggest sea bands to them. They work for me!


The Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.

1 comment:

Amanda Gallup said...

good idea~ i never even thought to use those!! man, i felt like crap too, I didn't clean house for 3 months or put away/fold laundry. we just got it out of the dryer when we needed something! SOOO not me!! Love you and your sweet pea! Amanda