Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spoiled...Spoiled With Love

This sweet card is from my mom

I posted this on my other blog too, but I also want it on our "pregnancy" blog, so if you read both blogs...sorry. Since the announcement of our sweet pea on the way we have received several things from loved ones.

My mom bought me a bella band from Motherhood Maternity and they gave her a gift bag (that she gave me of course) with a bunch of coupons and a bottle in it. My doctor's office also gave me a book and a nursing guide gift. I think both of those are so thoughtful and cool.


We received this card in the mail from Uncle Greg and Aunt Sandra, they are so sweet and thoughtful.



I really want to thank everyone for the sweet baby gifts, cards, blanket, pregnancy books, maternity clothes, butt paste (to my husband from my mom) - ha, pregnancy prayer guide (from my sister), and baby book. We know that everything was given in love. (The book on the bottom, second from the left was a book my mom was given when she was pregnant with my younger sister and she found it a few months ago, how neat is that?) My mom and sister have given me all the pregnancy books you see.

This beautiful blanket was given to us by my dear friend Kristin. It has this beautiful passage from 1 Samuel "For this child I have prayed."

My husband and I had this made almost 2 years ago when we had one also made for our nephew.

I bought this right after Christmas this year at Target for $2. It says "Mommy's little joy."

No comments: